Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

I will guest post on my da 90 google news blog with dofollow backlink

 


I'm an Entrepreneur that runs many online businesses. I also own many high authority websites that are Google News, which I have invested quite a lot on. Here on Fiverr, I provide guest post publishing or sponsored article publishing as a service on my own websites.


About This Gig

Price dropped from $100 to $30 for a limited time!

Did you know, having a backlink from a Google News Approved website is 1,000 times better than a normal website?

I will give you a permanent DOFOLLOW backlink from my DA 90 news website from a Sponsored/Guest post that will look 100% natural.

What's included in the gig?
  • Article publishing with a permanent DOFOLLOW backlink.
  • The post will be listed on the homepage of our site for a limited time until new posts are published by our authors.
  • Get article indexed on Google News.

Articles that I will publish will not have any sponsored labels and will look 100% natural.

If you are to provide us an article:-
  • It must be 100% unique
  • It must have at least 300 words.
  • It can have maximum 3 links inside.
  • It must be Technology/Business/Science related/topic

We do not give backlinks to Adult websites.

If you would like to know the domain URL, please inbox me.

Can I publish my own article on your site?

Yes you can

What is the website about?

It's a general niche news blog

Can you write an article for me?

Yes, all you have to do is order the Standard package and provide us your keyword + website URL to write on.

How many dofollow links do you allow?

We allow maximum 3 dofollow links in a single article. All links must be relevant to the article.

What if I have more then 3 links in my article?

We will set 3 links as dofollow and others will be set as nofollow.

Will my article stay on the site permanently?

Yes, as long as the website is under my ownership. (I have no plans of selling the site, so nothing to worry about)

Will my article get indexed on Google News?

Yes, but we cannot guarantee as we have no control over News indexing.

Will be article be indexed on Google web search?

Yes, your article will be indexed on Google.

What is the domain URL?

Please inbox me and I will share the domain with you.

Post a Comment

0 Comments